Allavsoft is a Video Downloader and converter that downloads movies, music videos, playlist, sport videos, lectures and more from free video sharing website like Facebook, Dailymotion, eHow, and more than 100 video sharing sites. Besides downloading video in its original format, it can aloso convert it to different formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, ASF, RMVB, DV, TS, Apple ProRes, WebM, FLV, OGV and etc. It also enables one-step to download video to MP3, Apple, M4A, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, RA, OGG, MP2, FLAC, DTS and etc audio format.
- Download free video to MP4, MOV, Apple ProRes, AVI, WMV, MPG, DV, VOB, MKV.
- Download video to MP3, Apple Lossless, M4A, WAV, AC3, AAC, WMA, AIFF.
- Download and convert F4F, FLV, F4V, F4M, WebM to play on Mac, iTunes, QuickTime, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, iMovie, Final Cut Pro and etc.
- Download free video and audio from Dailymotion, eHow, Yahoo Video, and other video sharing websites.
- Download videos in HTML5, HD 1080p/720p, 4K 4096p, 3D or SD.
- Download free videos from 100+ websites like eHow,dailymotion
- Download video in 4K 4096p, HD 1080p, HD 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p.
- One-step to download and convert video to popular video or audio format.
- Built-in player plays downloaded movies, music in popular format.
- Support video download add-on for Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
- Support breakpoint resume, keep download history, action after download.
Allavsoft supports adding multiple video URLs and batch downloading and converting multiple videos at a time.When download web video files.It also features a built-in video player to preview and playback the video .You can pause and resume downloading at any time. It is very convenient to use.You can set automatically shut down computer after all the download tasks are finished, if you have lots of videos to download and want to leave your Windows on to download them.
You can download the video’s by using two different method. First is to copy the video’s URL and paste it in the downloader. Second is to download videos by add-on for your browser like Firefox, Chrome, Safari. When you watch the online video by browser, simply hover your mouse in the video screen; the “Download” button will appears on the top left corner of the video screen. Click the “Download” button, to download the video.
Mac OS X v10.4(Tiger), 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(Lion), 10.8(Mountain Lion), and 10.9(Mavericks);PowerPC G5 or Intel processor