Atlantis Antivirus, developed by IKARUS Security Software GmbH, is a handy and easy to use protection utility which detects and deletes all kind of malware without noticeably impacting the performance of your machine. Simple installation, an intuitive user interface and frequent incremental updates of the virus database are just some of the many benefits. Additionally, with the Anti-SPAM function your incoming and outgoing e-mails in Outlook are scanned for SPAM and infections, any e-mails with an infected attachment are deleted and SPAM e-mails are marked or moved. Atlantis Antivirus is basically a rebranded version of IKARUS anti.virus.
- Protection against all kind of malware in real time
- Powered by the IKARUS scan.engine for solid detection
- Incremental updates (every 4 hours) incl. Program updates
- E-Mail monitoring (Outlook) with Anti-SPAM feature
- Scheduled On-demand scanning profiles
- Submit suspicious files to the IKARUS lab for further analysis
- Quarantine feature with different clean up possibilities
- Enable “Guard” option for pro-active virus and SPAM protection
Operating Systems Supported:- Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bit),Windows Server 2008 (32/64 bit),Windows XP Service Pack 2 (32/64 bit),Windows Vista (32/64 Bit),Windows 7 32/64 Bit),Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Intel Pentium or AMD CPU with a frequency equal to or greater than 2 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- Video resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Atlantis Antivirus for Windows (21.9 MB, version 2.4)
- After successfully submitted the form, you will be sent a confirmation link. Check your mailbox and click on the confirmation link.