Movavi Video Editor lets you perform various editing actions on your videos. It proves to be a handy application that will allow you to create new videos. Whenever you need to apply effects to your videos, add subtitles (especially when it comes to MKV format), cut specific frames, or even convert you videos to another format, Movavi Video Editor is a perfect choice.
Movavi Video Editor is best suited for home users that need an easy way to modify their favorite videos.
- Transfer recordings from photo or video camera to your computer
- Upload video and audio files in any popular format: AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, WMA, and many others
- Capture webcam footage, record your voice via microphone
- Digitize VHS tapes, record video from TV tuners
- Add photos or any other graphic files
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10(32/64 bit)
- Ram: 256 MB RAM for Windows XP, 512 MB for Vista, 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Hard Disk: Minimum 250 MB free hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Processor: Intel or AMD or compatible dual-core processor, 1.5 GHz
- Resolution: Display resolution of 1280×768, 32-bit color
- Visit Promo page and enter your name and email address, uncheck the option “To subscribe Newsletter ”, and then click “Get an activation key” button.
- DOWNLOAD Movavi Video Editor
- Within few seconds, you will receive an email with your free License key for Movavi Video Editor.
- Install the program and activate the license.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1 Year license for 1 PC for home (personal) use.
- No free upgrades to new versions.
- No free technical support.