Paragon Go Virtual is application for Windows that lets you convert your physical computer into virtual machine. It uses a wizard to walk you through the image creation process: selecting the partitions to image, which format the image will be in, and where it will be saved.
- P2V Copy to migrate a Windows physical system to a virtual environment.
- P2V Adjust to recover the startup ability after unsuccessful virtualization with a 3rd party tool.
- Create VD to create an empty virtual disk or with specific data of one of the supported virtualization vendors.
- Easy size setup for virtual disks with the partition auto-resize option.
- Disk file split for VMware to automatically cut the resulted virtual image to files of 2 GBs each.
Go Virtual will also convert virtual machines it has already created between any of the three popular formats, you don’t have to waste time creating multiple images of the same partition
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Supports all popular desktop virtual machines, including Oracle Virtual Box 4, Microsoft Virtual PC, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, Parallels Workstation.
- CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher processor
- RAM: At least 128 MB
- Disk space: 250 MB (During the installation additional free space (up to 1GB) will be required)
- Visit Promo page and register.
- Within few seconds, you will receive an email with your free License key.
- Install the program and register the software using the license key.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1 year license for 1 PC
- No Free upgrades to new versions.
- No Free technical support.