Photomatix Essentials is particularly easy to use and intended for photographers new to HDR. Photomatix Pro offers more options and includes advanced features such as batch processing and selective deghosting, as well as a Plug-in for Adobe Lightroom
Photomatix Essentials and Pro share the same internal HDR processing engines. However, their interfaces differ. Photomatix Essentials focuses on simplicity, providing an easy-to-use introduction to HDR.
Photomatix Essential 4 Giveaway Built in activation Licence key for 1 year for Windows and Mac
Built in activation Licence key
- Merge to HDR, Tone Mapping and Exposure Fusion
- Automatic Alignment of hand-held photos
- Automatic Ghost Removal
- Simplified interface for an easy introduction to HDR Photography
- ake multiple photographs at varying exposure levels (brackets)
- Choose a style, from natural to painterly or surreal, and adjust settings to get the look you want
Terms & Conditions
- No free updates.
- Is NOT covered by free technical support
- The offer is valid until 07.02.2016