CAD for professionals – Plan, visualize and communicate
Are you in the construction business? Are you a designer, draftsman, interior or landscape architect that creates blueprints that have to meet professional requirements? Plan, visualize and communicate your design ideas professionally and fuss-free – with Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 5. The software helps you create plan sections for building applications or construction documentation. Use powerful features to achieve technical excellence and rely on extensive modeling capabilities to design your own construction elements or sculptures and add an artistic touch to your building creations.
- Support for 2D angle dimensioning
- Angle measurements
- Measurements through polygons
- Photovoltaic panels
- Shadow simulation
- Automatic area and length calculation
- Support for area and volume calculation
Efficient and clear
With a clear, thematically structured interface, every function is just one click away. All interface elements are logically arranged and quickly accessible. Select between classic toolbars or a modern ribbon interface popularized though Microsoft Office.
With input aids and wizards against complexity
From roof designs to landscape planning – Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 5 provides highly useful input aids and wizards for all complex operations. You focus on contents, our software does the rest – as it should be.
Exterior and interior design elements included
The integrated object catalog comes with a huge number of construction elements, textures, materials and symbols. This includes doors, windows, balconies and carports to sanitary and electrical installations including photovoltaic elements, all instantly positionable with a single click. This gives you a highly detailed picture of the finished product.
- Operating System: Windows® XP SP3, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
- Processor: 1,8 GHz Single Core Processor or higher Multi-core processor recommended for optimized rendering
- Hard disk space: 1,6 GB for installation
- Memory: 4 GB or more
- Graphic Card: Min. screen resolution 1024 x 768 with true color support
- Software: Microsoft .Net 4.0 Framework Visual Studio 2012 Redistributables