Create backups or data discs, rip music and create audio CDs or simply archive your movies to Blu-ray discs the highly improved usability and sleek design make Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 the ideal choice for all burning-related tasks.
- Ready files can be burned to a new disc with or without an autoplay menu, while rewritable discs can be updated with new files and folders.
- Ashampoo can either create an auto-starting disc without the menu and let users choose the file and icon to show, or build interactive menus with multiple pages
- It is able to create an audio CD (from OGG, FLAC, WMA, MP3 and WAV tracks), MP3 or WMA disc, copy music file to a disc, as well as to rip an audio CD.
- Ashampoo enables users to burn a DVD or Blu-ray video from folder, together with a VCD and SVCD (from MPEG files).
- With the help of an Explorer-based folder structure, all files from selected directories can be added to the backup job.
- Operating System: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 / 8.1, Windows® 10
- Processor: Single-core 1 GHz processor
- Memory: 2 GB or more
- Hard Disk Space: 230 MB for installation, Up to 9 GB for temporary files (DVD), 25/50 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray), 100 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray XL)
- Graphics Card: Min. screen resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Sound Card: Any standard sound card (on-board or USB)
- Windows Media Player 10 (Or higher), .NET Framework 4.0, DirectX 9.0C
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016