Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 you are well equipped for all burning tasks whether they involve movies, music or simply files.
Create backups or data discs, rip music and create audio CDs or simply archive your movies to Blu-ray discs the highly improved usability and sleek design make Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 the ideal choice for all burning-related tasks.
- Ready files can be burned to a new disc with or without an autoplay menu, while rewritable discs can be updated with new files and folders.
- Ashampoo can either create an auto-starting disc without the menu and let users choose the file and icon to show, or build interactive menus with multiple pages
- It is able to create an audio CD (from OGG, FLAC, WMA, MP3 and WAV tracks), MP3 or WMA disc, copy music file to a disc, as well as to rip an audio CD.
- Ashampoo enables users to burn a DVD or Blu-ray video from folder, together with a VCD and SVCD (from MPEG files).
- With the help of an Explorer-based folder structure, all files from selected directories can be added to the backup job.
- Operating System: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 / 8.1, Windows® 10
- Processor: Single-core 1 GHz processor
- Memory: 2 GB or more
- Hard Disk Space: 230 MB for installation, Up to 9 GB for temporary files (DVD), 25/50 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray), 100 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray XL)
- Graphics Card: Min. screen resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Sound Card: Any standard sound card (on-board or USB)
- Windows Media Player 10 (Or higher), .NET Framework 4.0, DirectX 9.0C