Ashampoo Snap 7
Ashampoo Snap 7 is the smartest way to capture screenshots, add notes and annotations and share them with your friends.
Ashampoo Snap 7 has all the tools you know and love and improves them. Apply gradients to almost any object, use the new outline style for visual accents, work with curved lines and arrows or 1-click clone objects for simple reuse. Not sure which application window you will later need? Simply use the new “Capture all visible desktop windows as objects” and capture all of them at once. The windows will then be captured into a single project but remain movable and resizable right from within Snap.
- Capture rectangular regions
- Use free form capture for maximum flexibility
- Use timers for interval capturing
- Get your message across with texts, hints and notes
- Command attention with arrows, shapes and stamps
- Use the pencil tool to draw freely.
- Save your screenshots to common image formats
- Create PDFs without extra tools
- Upload to Facebook, Twitter and Ashampoo Webspace with ease.
- Experience visually intuitive controls
- Enjoy smooth 1-click operations
- Quickly access tools through the capture bar
- Operating System: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Graphic adapter: Min.resolution1024 x 768 and 16-bit High color (32-bit recommended) and min. 64 MB RAM.
- Sound Card: None (supported audio record device and microphone recommended)
- RAM and disk space: 256 MB RAM, approx. 60 MB Hard Disk Space for program files.