Ashampoo UnInstaller 5
Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 uses clever real-time technology to monitor system changes during program installations. This way, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 can completely remove monitored installations including otherwise orphaned files and registry entries
Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 is the ideal solution for all removal, cleaning and maintenance operations on your PC and the all-in-one user interface paired with seamless Windows integration will transform otherwise tedious tasks into a pleasant experience.
Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 uses clever real-time technology to monitor system changes during program installations. This way, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 can completely remove monitored installations including otherwise orphaned files and registry entries. For even better results, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 comes with additional cleaning tools to remove redundant registry entries and clean your drives.
Your system is ever-changing
Every application you install makes changes to your system. Data gets copied to your hard disk, values are added to your Windows Registry database. Most programs also create temporary files during operation.
Default uninstallation facilities are unreliable
In many cases, registry changes and temporary files are left behind when applications are uninstalled through Windows’ default uninstallation facilities. These leftovers gradually clutter up your file system and degrade the performance of your PC.
- Dynamic: No performance impairments due to innovative real-time monitoring
- Intelligent: Only records modifications caused by installers
- Background Guard: Recognizes common setup routines and automatically triggers UnInstaller
- Uninstallation: Automated uninstall routines for optimum performance in different scenarios
- Nested Setups Detection: Auto-recognition of embedded setup routines
- Registry Filter: Disregards common Windows registry changes
- Info Bar: Dynamically provides details on any modifications made by setups
- Logfiles: Separate logfiles allow for discrete uninstallation of nested setups
- Integration: Seamless Windows integration through Windows’ system context menu
- Tools: More than 12 additional tools to optimize and maintain your Windows machine
- Operating System: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 / 8.1, Windows® 10
- RAM: 500 mb.
- Hard Drive Space: 55 MB for the program files plus some additional space for backup files.