Folder Lock creates encrypted storages called ‘Lockers’. You can keep as many of your private files & folders in your Locker and password protect it with a single click. You can transfer, secure and backup these Lockers. Lockers are portable, you can keep them in USB Flash Drives, CD/DVD (R-RW), & notebooks or transfer them via email or upload. Lockers are even undeletable on the computer where Folder Lock is installed.
You can treat Lockers just as you would treat them in physical world. Each user can have their own Locker. However, a single user can create multiple Lockers with different passwords as well. With Folder Lock, you can choose either to encrypt using 256-bit AES on-the-fly encryption or lock files, folders and drives anywhere
- Lock files & folders:- Hide your private images, documents & videos with click of a button.
- Encrypt your files:- Encrypt confidential files & folders in Lockers on-the-fly. Lockers are portable.
- Backup Lockers:- Backup and sync your encrypted files in Lockers securely to secure cloud.
- Portable Lockers:- Create portable self-executable Lockers in USB Drives, CDs/DVDs, Emails.
- Make Wallets:- Make digital wallets to securely save real-life Cards like Credit Cards and SSN.
- Shred files:- Permanently delete files on your computer so they are unrecoverable.
- History Clean:- Clean Windows History and tracks of PC activity and redundant files on your PC.
- Advance Security Settings:- Password Security, Stealth Mode, Hack Attempt Monitoring & Auto Protect.
- Supported Os:- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10