You can partially define single image areas by directly adjusting the weighting during HDR fusion. Even when working with single images you will achieve sensational results. With even more nuanced working and a perfectly adjusted HDR fusion you will achieve unique results in full 32-bit quality.
During HDR preparation the exclusive and fully automatic alignment tool is perfect for the alignment of your source images. Exposure bracketings shot by hand and moving leaves in the wind are handled by HDR projects 2 with precision like you’ve never seen before.
Automatically correct ghost images of people, vehicles, mirror effects in water and all moving objects or influence the merging of the pictures manually using the HDR painter. In every phase you are the director and have full control of de-ghosting effects while monitoring your work on the display in real-time.
HDR projects 2 creates real 32-bit images containing all the luminance information of the real world and not just a part of it, as is usual due to the limitations of a digital camera. Using innovative algorithms, intelligent presets and high-end filters you can create images, that take your passion for photography to a whole new level. Depending on your enthusiasm and on the occasion you can create worlds of imagery between reality and artistic emotion.
- Seven different HDR algorithms
- Individual weighting for every luminance
- Selective luminance and HDR weighting with HDR Painter
- Integrated RAW processing for virtually every RAW format
- Very precise alignment, making your exposure bracketings razor sharp
- Fully automatic high-end ghosting correction with manual control for extreme situations
- 56 presets, sorted by theme, for quick and professional results
- Five tone mapping algorithms for maximum freedom of image interpretation
- 52 high-end filters for creative finishing and ready to print images
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, 32/64-bit, Processor Core Duo,
- 2 GB RAM, 2 GB HDD,
- Screen resolution 1,280 х 1,024 Pixels,
- Graphic Card: DirectX-8-compatible,
- 128 MB, 32-bit colour range
- Mac OS X from 10.7, 32/64-bit, Processor Intel/G5, 2 GB RAM, 2 GB HDD, Screen resolution 1,280 х 1,024 Pixels.