- Open File Backup: Ensure business continuity with the ability to backup locked and opened files.
- Pre and post commands: Enhanced flexibility to run any Windows command before or after backup.
- Adjust resources: Speed up your backup or your computer during backup with backup performance control.
- Snooze backups: Postpone scheduled backups with the snooze option.
- Test Data Integrity: Check your backups with Test data integrity tool.
- Backup Transfer Method
- Backup locally before transferring it to remote locations to speed up the process.
- Battery saving mode: Enable this mode to suppress backups while your laptop is running on batteries to save energy.
- Supports: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU: Pentium III or equivalent and above or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- HARD DISK: 200 MB free disk space
Genie Backup Manager Pro 9