Gilisoft USB Stick Encryption with Free Lifetime Upgrade
GiliSoft USB Encryption is an effective tool that protects your data while you’re carrying it around. It’s extremely easy to use and takes very little of your time.
The USB flash disks of today are a very efficient and excellent solution files sharing, carrying around or even backup. But USB Flash Drive are designed to be small in terms of size, it is also easy to misplace or worst case, get stolen. GiliSoft USB Encryption enables you to encrypt USB flash drive, all these problem can be handled with ease.
- Password Protection:- It can password protect your USB drives and any other types of external storage devices.
- Fully Compatible:- It works on all flavors of Windows and supports all external portable media like USB flash drives, Thumb Drives, Memory Sticks, Memory Cards, Pen Drives and Jump Drives.
- Protect All Kinds of Data:- Whatever information, files, folders and documents you put in your USB drive, USB stick encryption keeps them completely secured.
- Reliable and Independent:- It protects data by using several layers of patent pending protection methods. This makes its protection, PC and hardware independent.
- No Worries of Data Loss:- Total peace of mind from security leaks and privacy breaches. Never again fear of what’s happening to your device while it is lost.
- User Friendly Interface & Easy to Use:- It’s easy to install, run and use. It doesn’t complicate users with technical jargon common in other encryption programs.
- Free Lifetime Upgrade:- Free Lifetime Upgrade allows you to upgrade to every latest version freely with continually upgraded features and preferential support all the time.
GiliSoft USB Encryption is a comprehensive, easy-to-use solution for USB security that supports encrypting portable storage device (external drive) and can divide external drive into two parts after encryption: the secure area and public area. Converts a regular USB flash drive into a secured one in less than a minute, data on the protected area (Secure area) is encrypted by 256-bit AES on-the-fly encryption.