- Anonymous Web Surfing – Prevent others from seeing your true IP when browsing the Internet. Change your IP frequently with the click of a button!
- Protect Your Identity- Identity thieves can use your IP address to monitor your web activity and intercept your private financial information. Criminals, hackers, and even the government can trace your exact location right down to your street address.
- Encrypt Your Internet Connection – Prevent your Internet Service Provider or hackers on wireless networks sniffing your web browsing traffic by using the “Encrypt My Connection” feature, which creates a secure 128-bit encrypted link between your computer and your hidden IP.
- Send Anonymous E-mails – Prevent your real IP address from being shown in E-mail headers on any Webmail E-mail service such as Yahoo, Hotmail, or Gmail. It is very for anyone to find your geographic area you send E-mail from using free publicly available IP lookup tools.
- Un-ban Yourself From Forums and Message Boards – Have you been banned from a forum or message board? No problem! Use Hide My IP to change your IP and clear your browser cookies, allowing you to access any website that has banned you such as eBay, Craigslist, and many browser-based games.
Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / NT, Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.10, Android
Hide My IP