- Remove copying and printing restrictions from encrypted PDF files directly.
- Remove open password from encrypted PDF files (with authorized password).
- Support batch decrypting 50 PDF files at one time.
- Support drag-and-drop operation.
Remove PDF Password and Restrictions on Mac Easily
- If the PDF file is protected by Owner Password: PDF Password Cracker Mac can unlock the PDF automatically and create unlocked PDF copy without entering the password.
- If the PDF file is protected by User Password: Mac users need to type the password to unlock the PDF file manually, and then PDF Password Remover Mac can create unlocked PDF copy of the original file.
The Mac PDF Password Remover supports batch decryption. This means Mac users can remove PDF password Mac and restrictions for numerous protected PDF files (maximum 50 files) at one time. This will be able to easily and highly improve the working efficiency when you have large quantity of PDF files needed to be dealt with.
Easy to Handle
Crack PDF password and restrictions with only 3 simple steps: Launch – Import – Decrypt. – Support drag-and-drop operation. So Mac users can rapidly add or remove PDF files for decryption by dragging and dropping them in or out of the
- OS Supported:- Mac OS X v10.6 or later
- CPU:- 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor.
- RAM:- 512 MB Memory
- Screen Resolution:- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.