Magic Camera lets you easily record webcam videos or any activities on the screen.
Magic Camera is a must-have webcam enhancing program for webcam chat & webcam effects. It works for all Cameras including (HD) Webcams, Digital Cameras, TV/Video Capture Cards, Camcorders, IP Cameras (Directshow). It can easily create video effects on webcam. It can be used with all the popular chat software such as Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AIM, Camfrog, Skype, Justin.tv, ChatRoulette, etc.
Magic Camera lets you easily record webcam videos or any activities on the screen. You can set video files, photos, screens, DVs or TV cards as Magic Camera’s content and then broadcast them on IM (e.g. Skype) or broadcasting sites (e.g. Justin.tv).
- Visual filters & transform effects.
- Real-time replace webcam backgrounds with pictures/videos. (You can create fantastic effects such as raining inside your house!)
- Add funny masks, noses, hats, eyeglasses by webcam face tracking.
- Paint/doodle on webcam video.
- Image overlay and video overlay.
- Add cool Flash and gif animations to webcam.
- Type text directly on video to “chat” with your friends.
- Picture in Picture.
- Video scene.
- Customizable effects. (The source, position, size and transparence of most effects are editable.)
- Open SDK. (Advanced user can develop complicated video effects using any programming language.)
- Download free webcam effects packages from our website with simple one click.
- Take fun pictures/Record videos from webcam
- Use your webcam to take your new photo & make fun avatar pictures, All effects are included
- Dual-Mode (Kernel & User) simulation to trade off compatibility against performance.
- Simulate multiple webcams & use them independently in different webcam applications.
- Stealth-Mode to avoid virtual webcam detecting/blocking of some applications (e.g., ChatRoulette).
- Split & use your physical webcam in utmost 32 software simultaneously.
- Operating System:- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows 8 (For both 32bit and 64bit) Multi-Languages (Currently supports 18 languages)