Mac OS X and Windows users who regularly find themselves needing to edit, print or convert protected PDF files can now use PDF Password Remover for free, and find out how incredibly easy the app makes removing protection from PDF files can be.
- Remove content copying restriction
- Remove PDF converting restriction
- Remove printing restriction
- Remove the document changing restriction
- Remove page extracting restriction
- Remove page commenting restriction
- Remove forms fields filling restriction
- Remove PDF signing restriction
- Remove Owner Password
- Remove User Password (the open password required)
- Win & Mac versions are both available
Users find that a number of the PDF files they receive or download cannot be printed or converted. PDF Password Remover removes the PDF restrictions from those files, allowing users to make better use of the PDFs like copying content, printing pages and converting to other file formats including Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as formats usable by image editors and other applications.
Removing restrictions from PDFs with PDF Password Remover is a simple drag-and-drop process. Anyone can drop restricted PDF files directly into the app’s window, and the removal process will immediately begin, resulting in an unrestricted PDF file that can be converted, printed, or edited. Multiple files can be converted at once, by simply dropping a group of files into the app’s window, immediately resulting in the conversion of the entire group of files.
- Support OS:- OS X 10.8 or Later (Mac) and Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8/10 (Win)
- Processor64-bit/32-bit processor
For more info visit PDF Password Remover FAQ