- Recover from damaged or reformatted drives:- Many file-recovery utilities can only recover files that users deleted or Windows erased. Recuva also recovers files from damaged drives, or newly-reformatted ones. Greater flexilibity means a greater chance of file recovery success.
- Deep scan:- Windows doesn’t know about every deleted file on its drives – just the most recent. That’s why Recuva also has a deep scan mode that scours drives to find any trace of files which have been deleted recently, or long ago.
- Scan contents:- Sometimes you don’t remember the file name, but you’ll remember a phrase or topic. No problem – Recuva enables you to scan text within a deleted file – a Word document, email, or even webpage, for example.
- Securely overwrite deleted files:- Sometimes you don’t want to recover a confidential file – you want it gone for good. Recuva’s secure overwrite feature uses industry- and military-standard deletion techniques to make sure that unwanted erased files stay erased.
- Securely delete files:- If you want to erase forever Want to protect your deleted files? Recuva also allows you to permanently erase any traces of deleted files.
- Priority technical support:- Recuva Business Edition comes with priority technical support by email, and our support representatives are trained in supporting small- to medium-sized businesses just like yours. They will resolve any issues in a quick and friendly manner.
Piriform Recuva Professional