Reg Organizer is utility to optimize, which allows you to increase your computer’s performance by cleaning and defragmenting the Windows Registry, remove unnecessary programs of other procedures for system optimization.
Reg Organizer has a simple and intuitive interface. Start to use Reg Organizer you can with a single click – running records scanning your registry. Understand Reg Organizer settings (for this you need is not a lot of your personal time), then will be able to easily can select the scan area: installed programs, documents, area startup , file extensions, file type associations, dynamic link libraries, especially the interface is translated into Russian, and this should help you. When you optimize the computer off, you can set the registry area after completion of the procedure. During the execution of a process, you can not run any other process, and to cancel the running task. Using the “Disk Cleanup”, you may find unnecessary files using templates (masks unnecessary files that can be customized), broken and did not last long used shortcuts, delete unnecessary files in the selected folder. also, you can install and remove applications (install a new program, use the track changes, to remove it, if you do not need in the future), remove the program from startup, fix registry keys. The settings Reg Organizer you can turn off the backup function to create a list of exceptions, set the type of file deletion (remove permanently, remove the basket, move to folder), select a folder list for scanning, change the settings of a proxy server, change the interface language. Reg Organizer consumes moderate amount of system resources, the program included a very detailed help. Using the trial version of Reg Organizer imposes certain restrictions on the correction of errors in the registry.
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn’t be identified by other similar programs.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ability to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
- Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
- Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller, based on the Full Uninstall™ technology. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
- Supported Operating system: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- RAM: from 256Mb
- Disk space: 50Mb