TuneUp360 can auto scan and fix your computer errors with only one click. It is a kind of software which is specially designed for home users and busy people. You won’t need to be a computer master. With just one click, you will get a fast, stable and secure computer. You can simply use it to make your computer away from slow, errors and freezes.
- PC Information Checking: Check and display your computer hardware information and configuration.
- PC Performance Checking: Check your system performance and hardware and network settings.
- PC Stability Checking: Check your computer stability by scanning your Windows, registry and application errors. view detail
- PC Security Checking and Fixing: Check and fix issues which may threat your computer security.
- Redundancy Cleaner:Clean your computer’s unnecessary and useless registry entries.
- Privacy Protector:Clean activity traces of hard disk private data.
- Trace Cleaner:Clean Windows and Internet activity tracks and computer activity traces.
- Junk File Cleaner:Scan and clean up the junk files on your computer to provide more space to run other applications better and faster.
- Shortcut Cleaner:Clean invalid shortcuts to make daily use of your computer more convenient.
- Unstable issues Remover:Remove your computer’s unstable tracks and unsecure traces.
- Application Manager:Remove pop-up, adware & spyware and unwanted applications to ensure safe computer using environment.
- System Optimizer:Optimize the system settings and speed up your computer.
- Network Optimizer :Automatically adjust your network setting and maximize your network speed.
- Startup Manager:Startup Manager can easily customize and manage your startup programs and optimize your computer startup time.
- System Service Optimizer:Optimize system service and release more resources for Windows and software running.
- Error Utility : Scan and fix your Windows system errors, protect your system from crashing,freezing and blue screen problems.
- Undo Changes: Create a backup for all the changes TuneUp360 made on your computer for any possible restoration.