There are so many usernames and passwords to remember that you’re at a risk of forgetting the less frequently-used ones and locking yourself out of important accounts. You wont want this happen – use Sticky Password Premium. Sticky Password Manager is an intelligent form filler and password management program. Unlike other password managers, that just used to keep and recall passwords, Sticky Password integrates password management features to any program on your computer including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and more, so your passwords and data are always ready when you need them . Automatically creating strong passwords, storing them, and filling web forms can be achieved by using this program. No more lost or forgotten password! Your Master Password is the only password you’ll need to remember.
Sticky Password Premium incorporates the industry’s most powerful encryption algorithms and provides effective protection against phishing schemes, concealed key-loggers and identity theft. Its password protector keeps a close monitor over how the passwords are used on your system so that key logger and Trojan-horse attacks are kept at bay. In addition to managing and encrypting your passwords, you can now use the new Secure Memos to store even more of your important data in the secure encrypted database.
Sticky Password supports Windows, iPhones, iPads, and Android devices; support for Mac is also being considered. So no matter where you are or what device you use all your passwords and personal form-filling information are just a click or tap away.
- Click Here To Get Sticky Password Premium
- Enter your email address, and press Get my License button.
- You free license key for Sticky Password Premium 8.0 will be displayed immediately. Your License Key will also be sent to you via email.
Terms & Conditions
- Free Updates For 1 Year
- Free technical support For 1 Year
- 1-user 1-year license, for home and business use, and can be used for all your devices desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Valid until February 29, 2016.